Ideal for the do-it-yourself handyman, this fantastic plasma cutter is just what you need in your home workshop for renovating, fixing and much, much more!
- High cutting frequency up to 10-12mm
- With arc maintenance device applicable to automatic Cutting equipment
- Touch and untouched arc initiation
- Stable arc long working time Main technical parameters
- Meets and exceeds Australian Standards
- 2 years parts warranty ( with proof of purchase)
- Standard length leads.
- Supplies gas ahead and features turn-off gas delay.
- Piloting arc system can strike arc easily with principle of high frequency oscillating.
- Cutting machine can be used widely, is it suitable for cutting stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper and other colour metal materials.
- Characteristic as following:
- Save energy - no noise
- High cutting speed.
- Cutting smoothly and no polish demands.
- Power voltage (V): AC 220V, single phase
- Power factor: 0.93
- Rated input power (KVA): 4.7
- No-load voltage (V): 220
- Thickness (mm): 1-12
- Rated output voltage (V): 100
- Rated output current (A): 40
- Duty cycle (%): 60
- Net Weight (kg): 9
- Measurement (cm): 39 x 15.5 x 25
- Model Number: Plasma-40R
- Pilot Arc Model: HF
- Burner inter diameter (mm): 1.0
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 22 December, 2010.