Here it is - the 2011 MOS-215 is the fully featured compact Inverter ARC/Stick solution you’ve been looking for. Super stable DC Current allows you to run up to a 5mm rod with perfect stability of the Arc and full penetration.
Welders are the premium choice with evident quality from ‘out of the box’ thru to their precision results.
You’ll also be pleased to know, Products are backed in Australia; C-tick approved and fully compliant with mandatory EMC legislation.
In fact we’re so confident in this product, we offer a nationwide 12 month warranty as we know this will be the welder still powering on in years to come.
About Inverter Technology: The benefit of transistor bridge (INVERTER) technology is continuous current rectification. This allows for improved efficiency with power conversion exceeding 85%. The entire range of welders feature Inverter technology meaning they are 30% lighter, more compact and easier to use than ever.
DC inverter welder MOS-215
- 30 – 200 Amp Current Range
- Latest Inverter Technology
- Wide range of rods – up to 5mm
- Industry Standard DIN Sockets
- Ultra Portable – Only 7.5kg
- Precise Digital Current Display
- Full Australian Safety Approval
- Rectifier Type: Inverter
- Output: 30-200A
- Plug Type: 15A (Single Phase)
- Socket Type: DIN Standard
- Power Factor: 0.93
- Insulation Class: IP-21S
- Electrode Lead Length: 1.8m
- Earth Lead Length: 1.3m
- Electrode Capacity: 2.5mm-5mm
- Duty Cycle @ 100A: 100%
- Duty Cycle @ 200A: 35%
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 18 December, 2010.